NSF Mechanics of Materials and Structures (MOMS) at SES
The Society of Engineering Science is pleased to welcome the NSF grantees’ meeting hosted by the National Science Foundation’s Mechanics of Materials and Structures (MOMS) Program. This meeting will invite talented PIs to present their research to the SES community in an NSF-MOMS poster session. SES is also excited to incorporate informational sessions about NSF CMMI/MOMS into the program.
We look forward to the science and discussion brought to SES by NSF MOMS.
For NSF MOMS PIs
Optional: Join us the morning of Sunday, October 13th for an early networking breakfast or coffee break with the Soft Evolutionary Materials Symposium attendees. More information forthcoming.
Optional: Participate in a mentoring luncheon Sunday, October 13th. Established PIs will meet with junior faculty small groups. Indicate interest in your SES registration form.
Required: Submit your meeting poster abstracts for the NSF MOMS Sunday Poster Session via the SES Conference System. Your poster abstracts are for NSF-MOMS funded research.
MOMS grantees are able to participate in both the SES main conference talks and in the NSF MOMS poster session. You are able to participate in the (i) oral presentations for your chosen symposium as well as (ii) the NSF MOMS poster session.
- If you have already submitted research to an SES symposium for oral presentation, please also submit a poster abstract to the NSF-MOMS Track.
- Submissions are due September 3rd.
- Please use the Abstract Templates available on the SES Abstracts Page.
- Prepare to present at the Sunday Evening Poster Session & Welcome Reception.
2.Convert your template-supported proposal to a PDF file.
3. Submit your PDF files via the ExOrdo portal.
4. You will be prompted to create a profile in ExOrdo before accessing the submissions portal.
5. In ExOrdo, select the “NSF MOMS Posters” Track. When prompted to choose a format, select “Poster.”
6. After completing your submission, don’t forget to use ExOrdo to register for the conference.