SES Main Conference proceedings will begin at 1:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 13th and finish at approx. 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, October 15th.
Hotels listed below offer WashU Conference negotiated rates. Please use the conference block codes in order to receive the negotiated rates and concessions.
This hotel is a 5 minute walk to the Clayton Metrolink stop and a 3 minute train ride to the Big Bend Metrolink stop servicing the WashU’s Danforth Campus.
$119 per night, tax not included.
Rooms also come with:
- Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet in guest rooms.
- Complimentary Full, Hot Breakfast Buffet featuring made-to-order Omelets and Waffles.
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from Lambert International Airport (6am – 10pm) Guests must call 314-726-5400 upon arrival for pick-up. Shuttle is available on a first come, first served basis.
- Complimentary Garage Self-Parking.
- Complimentary use of fitness center, indoor/outdoor pool & arcade room.
The SES 2019 Room Block Link will take you directly to the reservations webpage with the group code already entered. You can also book online at www.cpclayton.com or by calling toll-free 1-407-992-7957. You will need to provide the group block code ENP in order to receive discounted pricing and concessions.
The Chase Park Plaza Hotel is located in the heart of the historic Central West End approximately 2 miles from campus.
$139 per night, tax not included.
Rooms also include:
- Complimentary round-trip shuttle service to campus in the morning and back to the Chase Park Plaza Hotel at the end of each conference day. Complimentary shuttle service will be available at scheduled times only.
- Complimentary internet in guestrooms.
- Complimentary use of the Santé Fitness Center.
- Complimentary overnight self-parking in attached hotel garage.
These rooms will fill up quickly. Book your reservation today.
The Chase Park Plaza Booking Link will will take you directly to the reservations webpage with the group code already entered.
St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL) is a 15 minute drive to campus, traffic permitting.
https://www.flystl.com. Southwest Airlines is one of our larger carriers, so you can check their flights as well as those visible through other travel searches.
Ride Hailing Services
Lyft and Uber are both operational in St. Louis.
St. Louis Metrolink
The Metrolink provides service from St. Louis Lambert International Airport to the Washington University Campus and Clayton area hotels.
For more information please visit https://www.metrostlouis.org/metrolink
Maps, Directions and Parking
This conference will be held on the Danforth Campus of Washington University in St. Louis. For directions to our campus, please click Directions to Washington University in St. Louis Danforth Campus. A current pdf of our campus map can be found by clicking Campus Map. Limited visitor parking is available in various places on campus at a cost of $9 per day. Visitor parking is available on a first come, first served basis. Parking validations will not be given for this conference. For up to date information on parking, please visit the Parking & Transportation Website.
If seeking an address on campus where one can be dropped off by a vehicle, use the following.
Danforth University Center
6475 Forsyth Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63105
Letters of Invitation
Please contact email@example.com if your participation requires a Letter of Invitation.