2019 SES Student Paper Awards Announced!
Congratulations to all of our winners. We received a competitive group of posters. We are proud to list the following awards as recipients of the 2019 awards across all topic areas.
A big THANK YOU to our sponsor Matter and Steve Cranford, Editor-in-Chief, for supporting the cash prizes!
Poster Session Timeframe
Sunday, October 13, 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
The poster session begins at 6:00 p.m., along with the conference Welcome Reception. Judging for awards will occur during the reception.
- SES Posters and Paper Nominees: Jubel Hall, Sunday
- NSF MoMS Grantees: Whitaker and Brauer Halls, Sunday
- Mechanobiology Pre-Conference: Whitaker Hall, Saturday
We suggest that presenters prepare a two to three-minute overview of their work. Student posters will be considered for paper awards.
Poster setup timeframe:
- Mechanobiology presenters, Saturday October 12th: See the Mechanobiology Symposium Page
- SES Poster Presenters, Sunday, October 13th: Set up in Jubel Hall after 2:00 pm.
- NSF MoMS Poster Presenters, Sunday October 13th: Set up in Whitaker and Brauer Halls after 2:00 pm.
Where do I find my posterboard space assignment? Consult the SES Poster Directory and the NSF MoMS Poster Directory.
Will storage space be available for poster tubes or luggage? Unfortunately, the conference is unable to provide secure storage for personal belongings.
Posters can measure up to 1.2 m x 1.2 m or 4’ x 4’. This size is the maximum from edge to edge, including all borders on your print. Up to 2 posters per side of the board will be displayed.
Poster Award Judging and Ceremony
Judges will circulate during the poster sessions to speak to presenters about their projects. They will not be marked as judges.
Awards will be announced and presented at the Closing Ceremony and Plenary on Tuesday evening.