Abstract Submission is Open for SES 2019!
Visit the Tracks & Symposia Page for available symposia and for regular updates. (Further symposia may be added at a later date.)
Deadline to submit: Now extended through May 7, 2019
Abstract Submission Instructions
- View the Tracks & Symposia Webpage for available topic areas.
- Abstracts must be prepared using either the Word or LaTeX template provided below.
Trouble with the LaTeX template? Some people have had success with overleaf.com.
3. Convert your template-supported proposal to a PDF file.
4. Authors must submit their PDF files via the “Submit Your Abstract” link below.
- You will be prompted to create a profile in ExOrdo before accessing the submissions portal.
5. In ExOrdo, you may select the tracks and symposia topics to which you submit your abstract.