Please check your conference account and the program for your presentation type and time length. Standard presentation times are as follows:
- Session chairs will stop presentations after the allotted time has passed. Please prepare your presentation to fit the assigned time.
- Please email your presentation by October 9th to email@example.com. This will allow us to test and troubleshoot your presentation before your arrival.
- All presentations must be prepared and delivered in English.
- Please be present at least 10 minutes prior to the start of your session and let the session chair know you are there.
- Please make sure to attend your entire session to ensure a smooth structure to the session and to allow for any questions and answers.
- A computer will be available in the space for your use. We recommend that you bring a flash drive with your presentation for upload to the room computer.
- Please note that if we do not receive your presentation in advance and/or you plan to use your own laptop, we cannot guarantee the quality of presentation on our system. Troubleshooting at the conference will be peformed by amateur volunteer staff.
- Your Supplies:
Bring your presentation on a USB flash drive.
We allow the use of personal laptops for presentations.
- If you have a Mac, you must bring your own dongle and adapters.
- Power Point Slides:
The Conference has not supplied a standard template slide design.
- The preferred Power Point screen size for the presentation space is 16:9.
- Abstracts only will be published on the conference program website.
- For information about limiting access to your abstract, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Conference organizers will NOT keep or maintain a copy of your presentation or paper.